Forex Swing trades that we’re looking at are as follows. Trading is risky and this is not meant to be construed as financial or trading advice. These are meant for educational purposes only.
- Entry is 142.84
- Stop Loss t 146.46
- At 140.05; move stop to Break Even
- Take 25% of Position off at Target 1, 139.72
- Take 25% of Position off at Target 2, 138.06
- Take 25% of Position off at Target 3, 136.40
- Take the remainder off at the Trailing Stop
- Exit the entire remaining positions at the Trailing Stop if the targets are not reached
- This is a larger trade so position sizes should be scaled down
- We never want to risk more than 2% of our capital per trade so with the combination of micro, mini and full size lots. one should tune their position size to stick to 2%
Notes: This tradeplan has produced + 23,362 pips in backtest and forward test results since 2016
- Entry is 1.0239
- Stop is 1.0141
- Take 25% off at T1; 1.0267
- Take 25% off at 1.0296
- Take 25% off at 1.0325
- Like the above trade, the remainder comes off with the Trailing Stop, or any position where the stop is hit prior to targets. Exit the entire remaining position at the stop, in other words.
Notes: This tradeplan has produced + 5993 pips in backtest and forward test results since 2016.
This is one of several forex swing trades that are currently setting up with Counter Punch Trader’s reliable forex swing trades tradeplan.
There is also a short setting up on the CADJPY. Perhaps we’ll take a closer look at that one tomorrow. Return back to see how these trades progress. I’ll be posting new trade setups as they occur.